N-12® Plain End Pipe (per CSA B182.8)
N-12 Pipe has built an impressive service record in storm water and other drainage applications where hydraulics are important and durability is critical.
It is designed for use under both H-25 and E80 live loads, or with fill heights of 15 m or more. In fact, field research shows the pipe performing well at depths exceeding 30 m. With its superior abrasion and corrosion resistance, it has become an excellent alternative to concrete and metal pipe.
N-12's light weight leads to a number of job site economics: more pipe per delivery truck, easier handling, smaller crews, less heavy equipment, less pipe damage, and better safety. The pipe cuts easily and requires no beveling for joining.
These sizes, 100 mm–1500 mm (4"–60"), are certified by an independent third party to meet the requirements of CSA B182.8.
N-12 PLAIN END PIPE (PER CSA) IS PERFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
- Culverts/Cross Drains
- Slope/Edge Drains
- Foundation Drains
- Parking Lot Drainage
- Retention/Detention Systems
- Storm Sewers
- Golf, Turf & Recreation
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified to meet Canadian Standards Association B182.8, Type 3, soil-tight joint performance requirements.
- Available in 6.1 m (20') lengths, resulting in fewer joints; custom lengths also available.
- Easy–to–handle, safe, lightweight pipe requires less labor and equipment for faster installation and reduced costs.
- HS-25, HL-93 and CL-625 (Highway traffic loads) rated with a minimum of 0.3 m (12") of cover for 100 mm–1500 mm (4"–60") diameters.
- Provides superior resistance to chemicals, road salts, motor oil and gasoline — will not rust, deteriorate or crumble.
- Withstands repeated freeze/thaw cycles and continuous subzero temperatures.
- Superior hydraulics — smooth interior will/ensure no debris or sediment build–up.