N-12® ST IB Pipe (per CSA B182.8)
The Performance You Expect. the Innovations You Need
With more than 45 years experience, ADS has provided expert knowledge and innovative product solutions proven in a wide range of field drainage applications. Our HDPE pipe delivers superior value while providing physical strength and structural design that just cannot be matched by traditional materials.
N-12 ST pipe is perfect for storm water applications: retention/detention systems; culverts; cross, slope or edge drains. Other uses include golf courses, sports playing fields, or parking lot drainage.
These sizes, 100 mm–1500 mm (4"–60"), are certified by an independent third party to meet the requirements of CSA B182.8.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified to meet Canadian Standards Association B182.8, Type 2, silt–tight joint performance requirements.
- Available in 6.1 m (20') lengths, resulting in fewer joints; custom lengths also available.
- Bell–and–spigot joint allows for quick and easy installation.
- Easy–to–handle, safe, lightweight pipe requires less labor and equipment for faster installation and reduced costs.
- HS–25, HL–93 and CL–625 (Highway traffic loads) rated with a minimum of 0.3 m (12") of cover for 100 mm–1500 mm (4"–60") diameters.
- Provides superior resistance to chemicals, road salts, motor oil and gasoline — will not rust, deteriorate or crumble.
- Withstands repeated freeze/thaw cycles and continuous subzero temperatures.
- Superior hydraulics – smooth interior will/ensure no debris or sediment build–up.